What is a Street Team?
Michael’s “street team” is an informal group of dedicated fans who want to help spread the word about his music, by telling friends and family, passing out flyers, hanging up posters, promoting Michael online, or any other creative way they can think of. When Michael is on tour, local street team members work directly with him to help ensure people come out to the concert and that things run as smooth as possible. If you love Michael’s music and want to tell everyone you know about it, then this program is for you.
What do I have to do?
The first step is to complete the form below. The only requirement is a desire to help promote Michael’s music any way you can. Once you sign up, we will provide you with information and promotional material, including e-cards, concert posters, flyers, etc. Most importantly, this program is what YOU make of it — we’re grateful for your effort, and we do not abuse your willingness to help! You can promote as much or as little as you like – all that matters is helping to get the word out about Michael’s music!
Is this a fan club?
No – it’s simply an informal team of dedicated people who wish to share their love of Michael’s music with everyone, by helping get the word out about shows, CDs, concert appearances, or Michael’s music in general.
Does it cost anything?
There is no cost to join Michael’s street team! You’re helping spread the word about Michael, and in return, we reward YOU for your promotional work. You can receive autographed posters, autographed CDs, and other merchandise, as well as free admission to Michael’s concerts by participating in this program.
What you can do:
- Pass out Michael Gulezian flyers at other shows you attend – you can download high-quality ready-made color flyers HERE and black and white flyers HERE.
- Hang concert posters in groovy, happening, high-visibility local establishments: bookstores, record stores, guitar shops, organic / natural food stores, live music venues, coffeehouses, etc. Remember, always ask permission before hanging posters at a business establishment, and be careful not to deface property!
- Spread the word in online blogs and message boards.
- Contact radio stations to thank them for playing Michael’s music, or to make a request. Click HERE for a list of stations that are already playing Michael’s music.
- Write reviews in your local paper / school newspaper
- Contact the talent buyer at your local concert venue if you’d like to see Michael perform there – sometimes that’s all it takes! If you’re a college student, ask your campus Program Board / Concert Committee to book Michael for a live performance on campus.
What you get:
- Whenever available, free tickets to shows you’ve helped promote,
- Cool gifts, like autographed posters and CDs, and any other goodies we may have on hand,
- Satisfaction: the satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped spread great music in a world that is drowning in noise; the satisfaction of seeing the result of your effort, when you go to a live show and see the crowd, hear Michael’s music on the radio, or read about him in print. And most of all:
- Our deepest and most sincere gratitude.
Fields marked with * are required.